Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Thankful Project - Day 27

I'm still following along over at the Chasing Happy blog, participating in The Thankful Project. They are on Day 27...I got a late start but did a full recap of the days I missed here.



Today is A SIMPLE PLEASURE.

Ohhh my. I don't even know where to begin. Warm sunshine streaming through my window. Warm days where we can leave the windows open and let the breeze blow through the house. (Missing days like that right now...it's getting pretty frigid outside! Brrr!) Watching one of my older boys read to one of the younger ones. Morning cuddling in bed with my love. Having my nails done. Christmas music playing while we decorate the Christmas tree. The list could go on and on...

There are so many little things to be thankful for in my life. Some days, it's hard to remember that. When bills pile up...when kids misbehave...when life in general just gets overwhelming.

But there are so many wonderful little things, that are so easy to take for granted. I am thankful for the reminder to appreciate the simple pleasures in life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment